Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh My Mind's Eye!

We have A LOT of new My Mind's Eye product in the Paper Crafts department! They have come out with 6 new mini-lines: Alphabet Soup (boy & girl collections), Blackbird, Haunted , Holly Jolly, and I Believe. Each line has eight papers, die cuts, as well some embellishments to coordinate. I am a huge Halloween fan, and I absolutely love the Blackbird collection! It has whimsical trick-or-treaters that are just adorable!

MME also introduced a new line on a spin rack called Lost & Found. This line is gorgeous... and unlike anything they have come out with in the past. There are four different color schemes in the line. All the papers have glittered accents on them, and each line has lots of die cuts, ribbons, buttons and other pieces that coordinate. Lost & Found is a great addition to our My Mind's Eye collection... be sure to stop by and check out all these great lines!

No comments: