Monday, May 31, 2010

Inspirational Cards


I am having trouble typing at this moment! I am so pleased and excited about the new line of inspirational cards. There are cards for Birthdays, Belated Birthdays, Get Well, Sympathy, Friendship, Thank you's and then cards for Encouragement, Praying For You, Thinking of You, For Kids, Love, Your Special and more. They are absolutely adorable and there are sayings in them that express exactly what is on your mind. All of these are just .99 cents. They are located in the Inspirational Room along with another spinner rack full of boxed cards, and inspirational journals.

I can't even pick one journal that is my favorite, because I absolutely love them all!
The boxed cards feature VeggieTales, Marjoein Bastin, Whiskers and Paws to name a few. Truly I just can not express how excited I am about this line. I really believe that you will want some for yourself and then for gifts as well.

No comments: