Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Deals, I mean Sweet Treats

OK, lets face it, sometimes you or the "Easter bunny" needs a little help filling the Easter baskets. Well guess what -- we can help out. We have soooo much to choose from and all very cost efficient. We have light up puffer balls, animal foam visors, ducks, oh my gosh! We have sport ducks, ducks that have sunglasses, yellow duckies, they all float, they flash and some even sing 3 different songs. We have floating inner tube critters. Don't forget the candy. There is markers, fuzzy door hangers, socks, ornaments, I can't even mention all the products we have. Oh, and we have a WHOLE dollar sections. And the beauty of all this that I mentioned, it's under $2.00! And I haven't even begone to talk about all our everyday crafts or the seasonal aisles. Looking for something for a little older basket to fill, we have scarves, necklaces, bracelets, bag hangers, key chains, mugs, wine bottle stoppers, wallets, watches, -- I'm running out of breath. You can even be a little creative and use purses or bags to be the "Easter basket'. So just "hop" on in to check it out and see how much fun it can be to fill a basket!




No comments: