Friday, May 29, 2009

Gift Area

Hi,
My name is Mary and I am new to the Crafts Direct blog so I would like to take the time to introduce myself and to let you know how very excited I am to be able to blog.
This store is amazing and I am thrilled to tell you about the frontend and gift area. It has everything from sunglass cases in assorted styles, sizes, and colors to three really awesome inspirational rooms filled with Willow Tree, wall art and more.














And what can I say about the candle area. Brand names like Yankee, McCalls and Woodwick to name a few. Floating, as well as battery operated candles in many assorted styles and sizes. We have new Candle Warmer@ lamps with their very own refills now. They come in great fragrances and the colors are very vibrant not to mention different shapes of lamps!



















Reed diffusers in any size and fragrance you can imagine. I could go on and on, but the best thing would be to stop in and check it all out. Feel free to ask for any assistance you may need or just to say “Hi”.

No comments: