Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CRICUT Design Studio!!!

We finally recieved the Cricut Design Studio today! The design studio comes with a USB cord that is connected from your Cricut machine into your own computer! It also comes with a software program that you download onto your computer. The program allows you to type out a word onto your screen, and flip, rotate, or even connect the letters together. You can adjust the size right on your computer, and position where you want it to cut on your mat. There are so many more features I could list! This accessory is a great addition to your Cricut machine! If you want to see how it works, stop on into the Paper Crafts Department for a demonstration, or visit http://www.provocraft.com/products/index.products.php?cl=cricut&pg=ds for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one big problem with the design studio software,once installed and activated If you purchase a new computer or you have a problem with your existing comp and have to restore to factory settings...something I have just had to do.When you reinstall the software and try to re activate then the problem occurs.
You get the message that this software is registered to another computer,and so you can only use it in trial mode.
Still awaiting a response from Cricut.

Anonymous said...

This very same thing has happened to me. I get the error message that this software is registered to another computer, which in my case is not.

Then I get an error message that my computer needs to upgrade to dotnetfx.exe version 2 which I have. I can't even download the trial mode now.
WHY????? What gives!!!
After paying $82.00 for the software it should work properly.